Bhagyanagar Gas Limited constructed exclusive Natural Gas pipelines for AGI glaspac’s Hyderabad plant as it will be 1st ever gas pipeline construction in Hyderabad City to curb the Carbon emissions as Natural gas is the cleanest burning hydrocarbon fuel on the plane
Total productive maintenance (TPM) and Six Sigma systems were introduced to maintain and improving the integrity of production and quality systems through the machines, equipment, processes, and employees that add business value to an organization.
TPM focuses on keeping all equipment in top working condition to avoid breakdowns and delays in manufacturing processes.
Installed advanced electrostatic precipitators in all the thermal power plants to reduce sulfur oxide (SOx), nitrogen oxide (NOx), soot and dust. In an effort to reduce these emissions, we have implemented countermeasures that take into account “fuel”, “facility” and “operational” measures, helping us maintain some of the lowest emission levels in the world.
- AGI acquired Garden Polymers to extend its interest to cover a broader spectrum of packaging solutions with 27 TPD capacity Pet bottles.
- As per the green energy initiative, the company has started 8.615 mWp Rooftop/Ground Mount Solar Project for captive consumption under BOOT model at Bhongir factory
- 4th Furnace added which increased the capacity from 1100 TPD to 1600 TPD with colouring fore heath added in the same Furnace. It also the largest Container Glass Manufacturing Facility at single location Asia.
AGI Started its first Export
Established a Green Field State of art deep refiner furnace for container Glass manufacturing facility for 500 TPD in Bhongir, Telangana.With this addition of 500 TPD AGI’s Furnace Capacity has Increased from 600 to 1100 TPD.
1982 – 2008
- Installed state of the art Deep Refiner furnace for glass melting with technology and design from SORG – Germany.
- Increased production capacity from 80 TPD to 600 TPD
- Obtained ISO-9001(Quality Management System), ISO 14001(Environment Management System, OHSAS 18001(Health and Safety Management System) and FSSC 22000 (food Safety Management System) certifications
HSIL was selected by the State Government from many competing established industrial houses in view of Somany Group’s long-standing experience in glass container Industry. HSIL rationalized the product mix and manpower and turned round the operations from continuously loss making stage to a profitable stage. Improved the product mix and added new product range. Added a large number of reputed customers
Incorporated as “The Associated Glass Industries Limited” (AGI) as a joint venture between a private promoter and State Government with Hungarian collaboration