Bhagyanagar Gas Limited constructed exclusive Natural Gas pipelines for AGI glaspac’s Hyderabad plant as it will be 1st ever gas pipeline construction in Hyderabad City to curb the Carbon emissions as Natural gas is the cleanest burning hydrocarbon fuel on the plane
TPM focuses on keeping all equipment in top working condition to avoid breakdowns and delays in manufacturing processes.
- AGI acquired Garden Polymers to extend its interest to cover a broader spectrum of packaging solutions with 27 TPD capacity Pet bottles.
- As per the green energy initiative, the company has started 8.615 mWp Rooftop/Ground Mount Solar Project for captive consumption under BOOT model at Bhongir factory
- 4th Furnace added which increased the capacity from 1100 TPD to 1600 TPD with colouring fore heath added in the same Furnace. It also the largest Container Glass Manufacturing Facility at single location Asia.
1982 – 2008
- Installed state of the art Deep Refiner furnace for glass melting with technology and design from SORG – Germany.
- Increased production capacity from 80 TPD to 600 TPD
- Obtained ISO-9001(Quality Management System), ISO 14001(Environment Management System, OHSAS 18001(Health and Safety Management System) and FSSC 22000 (food Safety Management System) certifications